PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to the neatest people on the planet

T2x
12-23-2005, 12:26 PM
My annual sentiments continue....

You guys are the best.......and let me wish you all the happiest of New Years.

Thanks ...as always.....for the memories.

T2x

MagicFloat
12-23-2005, 01:20 PM
And the same to you,Rich and Darren. And I have a New Year's resolution for both of you. Get the Wing in the water :D Merry Christmas.

willabee
12-23-2005, 01:51 PM
That's A Big 10/4.......

Merry Christmas to all you guys and gals ;)

T2x
12-22-2006, 11:36 AM
I mean it more this year than last...... it's great to know all of you.

From Denver Airport............but I will be home for the big day.

T2x

Keith M
12-22-2006, 12:14 PM
Merry Christmas Rich,

I'm trying to get Marks molly ready for Clayton next year. It will be another great time if we both have the baots running.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Keith

moparbarn
12-22-2006, 01:35 PM
just found this web site yesterday. burned up an entire afternoon lost in the past. i grew up two doors down from brooke russell and played with ronnie[his son and codriver on the mia. to n.y. run], worked for dave craig for a short time in 70 or 71. this site is amazing! never race3d enough to talk about, but followed it closely in the s. fla. area. the memories and photos made my day [month,year?] merry christmas to all of you, especially those involved with the old stuff. just finding you is a killer x-mas present to me.

thanx,
moparbarn

AIRWALK, the only way to fly!

motoxconnection
12-23-2006, 07:53 PM
T2x, you don't know me and I don't know you but we are both part of a great community here on S&F and I wish you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and wish you the best for 2007.

As far as that goes, I send the same wishes out to each and everyone of you here in the S&F house. This place is awesome and the people involved are second to none.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Rich, Dena & Alyssa
Charlotte, NC

Powercat
12-24-2006, 10:31 AM
Merry Christmas to all who contribute to this racing history forum, old and
not so old... It allows us to bring back all the different memories that
are shared and adds meaning to all our lives. The boating world is fragmented
far and wide, but through forums such as these it brings together many who
would never have connected otherwise, and I thank S&F for that.
Warmest regards,
Danny Leger

Fish
12-24-2006, 01:51 PM
Merry christmas to you too Rich, and that goes for the rest of my S&F brothers and sisters too. Thank you to everyone who posts in the history section, I love this stuff and it is a great way to connect the generations of our sport.

Mopar, welcome to S&F. When were you around S. Florida? If you get a chance check out the hammer down galleries 1-4. I posted a lot of pics there mostly from the 70's and mostly from fla.

Keep an eye out for hammer down gallery V, coming to S&F soon (I just came across a ton of new pics I am scanning and hope to get them up before christmas (or close to it) my present to you guys. :D

The Big Al
12-24-2006, 03:01 PM
Merry Christams to you and everyone Rich.

Thanks for all your knowlage with the obsolete stuff!!:eek:

Thnaks Al

moparbarn
12-27-2006, 07:44 AM
fish, check out my post on 'letters from heaven, miami in the 60's. it sets ntimes and people a little better, also includes my e- mail address.

AIRWALK

velox
12-27-2006, 10:32 PM
I only raced in South Florida for about 5 years in the early to mid 60's, But some of my friends from then are still my best friends today!
We have lost some, no maybe a lot, but I still like to read about them.
From this forum I learn things about my ole buddies I did not know!
This forum is the best internet site in the world. You can tell how close different people are, even if you don't know them yourself.
Keep up the good postings and lets all have some good stories from 2007 ten years from now.
Charlie Wolff AKA Leonard

moparbarn
12-28-2006, 07:06 AM
velox, i couldn't agree with you more! people and places i either hadn't really thought about in years, or had just plain forgotten. this site is helping keep our ever shrinking 'band of brothers' together. although i'm new to most of you, i have been made to feel right at home, and for that, a happy and healthy new year to every one of you!

AIRWALK

AirRide
01-02-2007, 10:24 AM
My annual sentiments continue....

You guys are the best.......and let me wish you all the happiest of New Years.

Thanks ...as always.....for the memories.

T2x...You said the same thing over on OffShoreOnly...That THEY were the neatest people on the planet...:eek: ;) LOL...Merry Chrismas AND Happy New Year everybody!!!! AirRide:)