PDA

View Full Version : Balz To The Wall 2004 Photos (and my thanks) - Over 230 Images! Click Here!

Scream And Fly
07-26-2004, 04:10 PM
Balz To The Wall 2004 was the boating event of the year! Thanks to the Amigos (Balzy, Steve A, and Tim) and all those that made BTTW an overwhelming success. Tours of the Mercury Verado production line and Mercury Racing's facility were just incredible (getting to see awesome engines and propellers in production!), as was the all-day poker run and most of all, the Alzheimer's Association benefit auctions. This event had it all - nonstop action while supporting a very important charity.

I also want to personally thank everyone for their kindness and hospitality. Getting to meet people from the forums was the greatest feeling - it's no mystery why I am so incredibly proud of this community.

I also want to thank Father Steve for a ride in his insane Rapid Craft tunnel, as well as Chris and Tip for the poker run ride.

I also received an award by the Performance Boat Club Of Canada that I will hang on my wall with pride. Presented by Anthony Santocono himself, one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Anthony, I love it.

The thanks can never end - it's too bad the fun had to :(

Boating, fun, and generosity - the complete package, and it was at Balz To The Wall 2004.

Thanks to everyone!

And now, for the photos:

Balz To The Wall 2004 Photo Gallery - Click Here (http://forums.screamandfly.com/Gallery/showgallery.php/cat/3049/password/)

Enjoy the photos!
Greg