PDA

View Full Version : Thanks S&f Members!!

bill mason
08-05-2008, 07:06 AM
We are getting closer to finding the right set up and engine performance on the new boat (still had a couple wild?? rides this weekend) I just wanted to take a second to thank all of those-Murry Reese, Jay Smith, Tony Brucato, Brendon Powers, John Marles and everyone else who have taken my calls and e-mails with questions. I'm no mechanic be any means and without help from all the S&F members just couldn't race or repair anything. You all are so patient and helpful, gotta love the Scream anbd Fly members!!! Thanks again everyone later on

mirage243
08-05-2008, 08:27 AM
Bill, who did you run in the finals at Ft. Worth?

bill mason
08-06-2008, 06:23 AM
I don't know the guys name but it was "Wine O Racing" I believe. Found out what happened (boat blew out at 1/2 track)!! I'm running 24 volt trim and if engine is under full power it will come on plane just in time as trim reaches full out. If not under full power it will blow out!! Took her out Monday and missing a lot of power. Changed ECUs, new plugs etc. Told my biddy "it just doesn't sound right" the breathing of the engine was wierd. Couldn't get her to idle right. Pulled the horn and a reed petal was missing along with small screw that holds bar on the reed plate!! Got lucky, pulled the heads and no damage so screw musta went out the exhaust. Glad I was able to "hear" the problem. I think we are ready for Marble Falls now-headed to lake this morning to test some more!!

Way2slow on H2O
08-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Bill, who did you run in the finals at Ft. Worth?

Brent Fugate

Ronnie
Who finished dead last??? that would be ME!!! :cheers:

slowverado
08-06-2008, 12:27 PM
Brent Fugate

Ronnie
Who finished dead last??? that would be ME!!! :cheers:

Brent is from my home town, didn't realize he was still running... good luck this weekend Bill