PDA

View Full Version : triad

panhauling
07-25-2008, 09:34 AM
anyone know about the value of a triad boat 96 v bottom w/280 merc, or how i can find out.

Eagle One
07-26-2008, 11:28 PM
Triad is listed as a regional builder just as we are and I doubt you'll find them listed in a blue book or NADA anywhere. The engine you might. If you are attempting to estimate the real worth of a boat as you would an automobile . I think you'd do better to stay with cars and stay away from boats unless you do some research about the products and gain some user knowledge. Boats are a different product altogether than a car. You need some KNOWLEDGE about boats and boating before you jump in and get your feet wet otherwise you'' have a wet backside as well.. One of the biggest problems with the boating industry as a whole is the consumer expectation that everything that applies to an automobile applies the same to boats. Sorry but it just ain't so. Cars are regulated by the DMV "Department of Motor Vehicles" and Boats are regulated by the U.S. Coastguard.. In no way are either even similar. Not meaning or trying to offend you but knowledge is the key to anything with boating.Boats are usually worth what YOU as a consumer are willing to pay in a used model and there are no current value books available as a whole although some national manufactuers are listed in some trade publications such as the ABOS publication which is similar to an NADA for cars. I will caution you however that boats have an entirely different list of things to look for as for problems and worth. Hope this helps.

BUIZILLA
08-10-2008, 09:10 PM
anyone know about the value of a triad boat 96 v bottom w/280 merc, or how i can find out.

are you the one that is selling that boat you are asking about?

panhauling
08-10-2008, 09:14 PM
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUIZILLA
08-10-2008, 09:23 PM
didn't know...

there IS one for sale in Appling... wherever the hell that is :D

panhauling
08-11-2008, 07:13 PM
Is It Green And White, Appling Is In Georgia 20 Min Outside Augusta