PDA

View Full Version : IHBA/SLDBA Augusta Nationals-Roll Call

mirage243
07-01-2008, 04:48 PM
Test-N-Tune is two weeks from this Friday, Qualifing Saturday, Who's gonna be there?

M.CHAPMAN
07-05-2008, 10:12 AM
We will be there as usual.
-Michael

Scott Tharpe
07-09-2008, 12:25 PM
I have a few questions for you O.B. guys that run this event.

What would it cost me to enter without being a member of anything.

Is there any kind of license requirements? If so cost also?

What are the major tech and safety requirements?

I go every year being I live here and wouldn't mind tryin it if I could come up with the beano's. Don't know if I could handle the heat though.

Thanks Scott

Oh. Do they have a class that they time with a calendar for the slow boats:eek:

M.CHAPMAN
07-09-2008, 12:53 PM
Scott,
Give me a shout at my office today and I'll give ya the rundown on it.
-Michael
803-897-3806

mirage243
07-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Scott, Call me also if you need anything. I'll be there early, and will help you get through tech and have spare equipment that your welcome to use. I'm sure Mike will give you the lowdown and steer you in the right direction, I just want to offer my help if needed also. Anything to get another o/b, we need the help. Bill 256-610-1737

stoker2001
07-21-2008, 08:50 PM
Scott, Call me also if you need anything. I'll be there early, and will help you get through tech and have spare equipment that your welcome to use. I'm sure Mike will give you the lowdown and steer you in the right direction, I just want to offer my help if needed also. Anything to get another o/b, we need the help. Bill 256-610-1737
CONGRATS Bill on you R/U finish
Also good show by Ed Netlles and D Pugh in M/E
Ed i was so pulling for you against Carr,he is one tough SOB
He has whopped me befor at the World Finals in 2005
He is the biggest threat IMO of all the M/E racers on the planet

mirage243
07-22-2008, 08:56 AM
CONGRATS Bill on you R/U finish
Also good show by Ed Netlles and D Pugh in M/E
Ed i was so pulling for you against Carr,he is one tough SOB
He has whopped me befor at the World Finals in 2005
He is the biggest threat IMO of all the M/E racers on the planet

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it. If it hadn't been for Ed Nettles we wouldn't have made it, he loaned me his gear case off of his Bullet bass boat, we broke our gearcase saturday afternoon. Your right about Greg Carr, he's tough at the lights and he has the most consistent jet boat I've seen in a long time. The only other guy I would rather not face in M/E would be Ron Morton. Can't wait to see ya'll in Phoenix.

M.CHAPMAN
07-23-2008, 03:41 PM
Scott,
I enjoyed talking with you on Friday at the race. If you ever decide to run over there and need anything don't hesitate to give us a shout.
-Michael