CUDA
03-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Lee I just paid $ 4.05 per gal for diesel *!X$&??/^*@%
I do not think I'm racing anything this year
Good Luck

props4u2
03-17-2008, 12:11 AM
I hear ya Jim.
Clay & I are going to go to Kingston and Jasper but I just can't justify the fuel cost for the other long hauls. Guess we'll only be running East Coast races for the most.

Lee

jphii
03-17-2008, 06:11 AM
Diesel is 4 bucks here too. I'm gonna try and make Chattahoochee, but after that it looks like ECDBA and the Tennessee races.

CUDA
03-18-2008, 04:51 PM
You know fuel is just a small part of my problem,
my phone has quit ringing.
I have been in bussiness 20+ years and I have NEVER seen so many people backing up and I don't want to join their group.

Hot Shot Merc
03-18-2008, 05:35 PM
Jim same here.I have two adds in two phone books 1/4 page each and the only calls I got last week and this week so far are techs seeking employment.Somethin has to change.93 oct is almost there as well.This sucks for you guys that want to race and cant due to economy.Hell I had to sell my boat if that tells ya something.

props4u2
03-18-2008, 10:03 PM
We have been very lucky so far keeping very busy, hopefully it will continue time will tell. Paying for fuel is not a problem, I just hate feeding the wh*res that are ripping us off.
I hope things pick up for both of you.

Lee

shawnjetton
03-21-2008, 08:58 PM
I hear ya Jim.
Clay & I are going to go to Kingston and Jasper but I just can't justify the fuel cost for the other long hauls. Guess we'll only be running East Coast races for the most.

Lee
Lee, that means yall will not be at the florida race. i dont know of any of our boats going and if yall aint going then i am not going to make plans to go. we have a DSRA race the weekend after that in texas anyhow. shawn

props4u2
03-21-2008, 10:12 PM
Shawn,
You are correct, we are not going to Chattahoochee. I really hate not being there to support the club but it just doesn't make sense to blow that much money for a weekend. Good luck in Texas!

Lee