PDA

View Full Version : New plans for next year?

mirage243
12-15-2007, 09:45 AM
What are all the racers doing? Must be working on motas. Racers hangout has been really dead lately?????

shawnjetton
12-15-2007, 11:20 AM
actually just finished last night. put trim pump back together and reinstalled. winter project for boat is done. removed and cleaned out gas tank, built new power head, went through lower unit seals and all. cleaned tuner and midsection. reassembled. completely cleaned boat and checked all wireing. it is now ready for march morgan city dsra race. mirage243 will be there right

jphii
12-15-2007, 11:42 AM
Well, I finally got a set of pistons. I'll probably start after Christmas an at least one motor and getting the boat ready. Gonna be able to hit 1250# when it's done (I hope).

Fl Boy in ILL
12-15-2007, 12:36 PM
Yep I got new plans, going to try to run TOP ELIMINATOR class at KDBA, SLDBA, IHBA!!! Thats 9 seconds for you heads up guys, LOL. Hope everybody has a safe and happy holidays. (Motor mods complete come on warm weather)
Rick

mirage243
12-15-2007, 12:44 PM
Must be nice to have a fast boat Rick, especiallly one with lots of go fast juice plumbed into it. I cant wait to see it run!!!!

Rusrog
12-15-2007, 01:28 PM
Yep I got new plans, going to try to run TOP ELIMINATOR class at KDBA, SLDBA, IHBA!!!

Go kick a little big block ass!!!!

stoker2001
12-18-2007, 04:06 AM
Yep I got new plans, going to try to run TOP ELIMINATOR class at KDBA, SLDBA, IHBA!!! Thats 9 seconds for you heads up guys, LOL. Hope everybody has a safe and happy holidays. (Motor mods complete come on warm weather)
Rick
Nines is really stepping it up big time:eek:
I imagine even with an ultra light wieght hull (excluding hydros & F1 boats),that it will take some spray,especially in the summer air
Spray is the ultimate power adder,but getting consistency with it is another story
Good luck amd Happy holidays
Kevin

Way2slow on H2O
12-18-2007, 10:11 AM
Hey Rick, 9's with or w/o bottle?

btw, i found my gremlin.... ECU!!!!

Next year i'll put some big blocks on the trailer, lol...

Ronnie

JTS Racing
12-18-2007, 11:23 AM
Hey Rick,

Welcome to the T/E class!!!!!

Happy Holidays:)

Jeff

Sam Baker
12-20-2007, 12:07 AM
I'm going to step up to 11s this year. I might step up to 10s depending on whether or not I switch to a different boat. I'm working on a couple of different opportunities where I might drive for somebody else, etc. But, my personal boat is jumping up to 11s.

We really need to get the River Racer class established. It's too much dang fun to not have 10-15 boats in that class at every race. We had 10-15 boats last year, but not all at one race.