PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in endurance racing in Mi

KG4
11-14-2007, 09:15 PM
I am really getting into endurance racing like the parker race in Arizona.If we could get enough interest mabey we could put something together for next year?Have different divisions.Check out www.******************** on the blue water 300 they just had.They had boats from 16-20ft with speeds from 50-100mph.Inboard and outboard.Check it out and let me know what ya think.This way i wouldnt have to go to Arizona next year to race.We could have a v-4 99.9 inline class all the way up to ????Each class had a bracket and the racing was safe and no capsules.Please give me your thoughts on this.

Fulltilt
11-15-2007, 10:33 AM
KG4,

If it was close, I would watch!:D

Capt.Insane-o
12-12-2007, 06:48 PM
Mid state Bay City would be a good place, though ship traffic would most likely have to be scheduled around.. Saginaw between the Court and Center Street bridges, though getting permission from that city council of bastard crooks would be a feat, those two locations have about the best launch ramp facilites and space. Here at Footesite could be possible, but closing it to recreational boaters for a day would be troublesome, plust the two lane launch. Tawas Bay by the State Dock.. can get a bit rough there though Saginaw would be the place where the least amount of recreational traffic is.. along with the 6-8 lane ramp and big parking lot. I think they still have RV hook ups too.