PDA

View Full Version : Offshore. UIM.P1 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS.

jackie wilson
09-27-2007, 08:22 AM
Hi Ya . Don't know if there's much interest out there in european offshore events, but the fact is an american boat, [fountain] with a couple of dodge viper lumps [again american with english know how] stitched to a couple of twin-disc drives is doing rather well.!!!!! Leading the field by 130 points with the final 2 races of the season this weekend in Portimao Portugal. Just happens the throttle man and driver are english and one of them is my grandson Craig. Lives in florida and flogs fountains for a living. If you would like to know more log on to UIM PI. there's even a radio commentry of the 2 races saturday and sunday. jw.

jackie wilson
09-29-2007, 10:45 AM
Hiya All, THE KID JUST WENT AND DID IT , WON THE 11TH RACE IN THE SERIES AND WITH IT THE WORLD P1 OFFSHORE TITLE. EVEN REGGIE;S GOT A SMILE----------CONGRATS TO CRAIG WILSON AND JAMES SHEPPARD AND THAT OUTSTANDING FOUNTAIN ILMOOR ENGINED RIG, AND ALSO TO MY SON MARK WHO ENGINEERED THE WHOLE SHOW !!!!!!!!!YES !!!!!!!!

schifo_8625@msn.com
11-21-2007, 10:26 PM
SAy your boys run and it was great! Love the sound of the V-10's. You've done a good job raising a bunch of racers to carry on where you left off.
Thanks, Cadillac

jackie wilson
11-22-2007, 03:43 AM
Hiya Caddy, What on earth you doing in Key west,? thought you hibernated in Stuart for the winter.!!!! Was tempted to ring you at 4 am your time this morning, but remembered just in time what a grouchyassed S,O.B you can be if your beauty sleep is disturbed.
Last time i saw you,, you were digging a pit to put Noahs Ark in, did it ever float again?
Aren't those V10's a beautiful sound, natural progression from V8's i suppose.
Thank God the kids turned out O.K. and love the sport like i do---did- you know what i mean. J.

jackie wilson
01-11-2008, 10:29 AM
2008 U.i.m. P1 Calender Announced Today At The London Boat Show