PDA

View Full Version : Gregg Heinze

bill mason
08-01-2007, 08:06 AM
I just happen to catch a post on another site that Gregg had crashed his boat during a race event. I don't have any details when where etc. but did see that Bonnie had pisted that he is "all right". Just wanted to sent our well wishes to those folks and glad to hear he is doing ok. Very nice people and nice part of the racing family. Hope the boat wasn't damaged to bad. Take care you guys

stoker2001
08-01-2007, 04:25 PM
Bill
Its Greg Kinietz
He blew over at the Chowchilla race and injured his leg real bad
He is getting better,just long recovery
Boat is pretty much totaled
Hope to see you and wife in Marble Falls?

bill mason
08-02-2007, 06:32 AM
I didn't think I had his name spelled right?? Sorry to hear about his leg and really a bad deal on his boat. He had that thing lookin sharp and looks like he had it dialed in also. Like I said they are sure nice people and wish them the very best. We won't be at Marble Falls race. I e-mailed IHBA about Arizona race in Nov but no respose so I guess we are going to Smokin in the cove. You going to that one? Talk with ya later on

ggoslow
08-16-2007, 10:02 AM
Yo bill. thanks for the best wishes. yes i blew over. told bonny i would not do that,crap. for better or worse rite? sorry to hear you got wet. good your just sore. our boat is junk. champ guys said its not bad. looks like crap to me. i crush the mussels in my lower leg. the wanted to take it off at one time. whew it was close, worse is i re injured my head. was told last wed. my racing was over. just now its starting to hit me, bonny wanted to keep racing, we had finnalized a deal on a pugh hydro, i'll miss the rope. if you go to ihba finals,we will be there. it would go to see the bionic man again. latter greg & bonny

bill mason
08-20-2007, 06:29 AM
Hey ole friend so sorry to hear about the end of your racin. I know how much you all loved it. I wish you a speady recovery and come on down and see us in Texas as soon as you are able. Heck I can keep you busy wrenchin at my shop as long as you like!! We might even be able to go to a race or two together. Take care and nothin but good toughts for ya

slowverado
08-20-2007, 12:14 PM
wow... Greg that is awful... Prayers and thoughts are to you and your family. Get well and enjoy being a spectator!

Matt