PDA

View Full Version : ecu number chart for 260's

Specialized P4-12
06-04-2007, 04:08 PM
looking for the chart that tells which number ecus will work with corresponding motors .. i found it once before on this site someone had posted it so if anyone knows where that is that would be excelent.. having issues with a 260.. runs good idle great spark... great compression.. new plugs.. new fuel filters.. wont get the rpms.. injectors look clean...cant figure it out.. if anyone has any thought let me kow please.. got a race coming up next weekend.. and if anyone has a ddt they want to sell.. set up for a 260 also let me know thanks.....

vectordriver
06-04-2007, 10:49 PM
i cant find the exact part of the page but it is bighammer.net -the link was on the main page back in the day but i cant find the link off that page anymore.. maybe that will get ya closer

Specialized P4-12
06-05-2007, 06:35 AM
hey thanks man i found that site it is actually biggerhammer. but no worries think it will help out thanks...

vectordriver
06-05-2007, 08:06 AM
cool, i was wondering why i couldnt find the part with the merc's! well ya helped me out too then it seems so thank you.. i had printed their whole page out at one time years ago but i wasnt able to find it yesterday.. later bro