PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATS to Rocket on Runner up this weekend!!

stoker2001
08-06-2006, 10:38 PM
Mike redlit in the finals or he would of took it all;) Where are you in the points standings now??

The Big Al
08-06-2006, 11:01 PM
Congrats for sure!

Were was the race?
What was the class?
??????????????????????????????????:rolleyes:

Baja18
08-07-2006, 11:36 AM
Congrats Mike!!!.......I sure know how that feels. I got bit by the red light in the finals.....AGAIN.....at KDBA this weekend...................Brad.

stoker2001
08-07-2006, 05:17 PM
Congrats for sure!

Were was the race?
What was the class?
??????????????????????????????????:rolleyes:Fortworth ,Tx ten second class

Rocket
08-08-2006, 12:24 PM
Mike redlit in the finals or he would of took it all;) Where are you in the points standings now??

Stoker,,, Thanks Dude!!! :D :D :D

We had to race "Chase Copeland" in the Finals,,,,,,,, He is 17 and he was last years High points Champ in M/E and is the current leader this year! :o His Hydro ALWAYS run's in the .0's so I knew I had to cut a tight light,,, So I cut the best I could,,,, and cut a .004 Red light and lost! :eek:

Points: Right now we are in a tight race in the High points chase!
Chase Copland is #1 (Last years High points champ)
Bill Miller (who I beat in the Semi's :D ) is #2
Sweet & Sassy is 3rd :cool:

WE are about 300 points behind Chase and Bill,,,,But,,,, If the DRAG GODS are with us in Bryan,, we might just pull off at least that runner up spot! ;) I sure would like one of those COOL High points Jackets that SDBA gives to the top two points leaders! :cool: There hasn't been a "Clamp-on" even close to winning the high points award in SDBA's M/E class ever!!!! But we are knocking on that door!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Thanks again,,,for the Support! Rocket

Rocket
08-08-2006, 12:25 PM
Go to http://www.dragboatphoto.com/ to check out the Racing Photos and Videos from this past weekend (and more)!!!:D

Here's a shot of pure JSRE power!!!! :)

http://photos.imageevent.com/ekimzark/ftworth/websize/IMG_9772%20copy.jpg

Jay2002
09-10-2006, 06:33 PM
WAY TO GO MIKE!!! Keep up the good work, Jay.:D