PDA

View Full Version : T ll X

Bruster
04-24-2006, 05:06 PM
HELP!!!

Any one have literature that shows the T II X script?

Or any other picture(s) of the correct script.:eek:

SportJ-US-1
04-24-2006, 05:16 PM
Well I owned and raced several, does that count?

Bruster
04-24-2006, 05:54 PM
Well I owned and raced several, does that count?

Sure it does, especially if you have pictures or literature of what I'm lookin for.:D

largecar91
04-24-2006, 08:15 PM
Bruce, do they look kinda like this???:D

crazy horse
04-24-2006, 08:21 PM
Bruce, All I think I have is the info in the Merc Hi-performance catalog? If ya want that page scanned let me know.;)

Bruster
04-24-2006, 08:23 PM
Bruce, do they look kinda like this???:D

Hey Barry,
What ya want to trade for that thing? Cash? :rolleyes:
Yep that's it, can ya get me a better picture?

Propeller is in the mail.:D

Bruster
04-24-2006, 08:28 PM
Bruce, All I think I have is the info in the Merc Hi-performance catalog? If ya want that page scanned let me know.;)

Hey Dave,
I would like that too. Thanks. If the file is to big e-mail it to me.:D :D
I'm trying to get some guys to come to the AOMCI Constintine Super Meet this summer. Take a day off (Saturday) and drag the Viper over. Anyone else?
I'tll be a good chance to meet some of the guys and B.S.:eek:
Mercmanwon@aol.com

bridges
04-25-2006, 08:21 AM
I can get a good digital pic in the next couple of days.

Bruster
04-25-2006, 03:13 PM
I can get a good digital pic in the next couple of days.

Thanks for the help. We are having a decal run this week and I need artwork for my "project":D

fastone
04-25-2006, 03:45 PM
Hey Bruster, I need a decal set for my T2X too, actually I could use a whole cowl but if I get the decals I will patch mine up and put them on. Let me know I would like to get them. I am planning to come to Constantine but will probably bring something other than the T2X.

Bruster
04-25-2006, 03:52 PM
Hey Bruster, I need a decal set for my T2X too, actually I could use a whole cowl but if I get the decals I will patch mine up and put them on. Let me know I would like to get them. I am planning to come to Constantine but will probably bring something other than the T2X.

Oh come on, bring the T-II X, it needs some sun.

I'm making a set of T-II XS decals, if I can pull it together. Thanks Bruce:D

SCT
04-26-2006, 11:15 PM
I looked at my first T2X in person today. Interesting Motor. How much HP did they put out in race trim in their day?

Thanks,

SCT

Mark75H
04-27-2006, 06:12 AM
How much HP did they put out in race trim in their day?There are no non-racing versions of the T-IIX. A press release about factory team motors built before the customer versions says they could make over 200 hp. Later dyno testing of customer motors showed consistant power in the 190 range.

The over 200 hp versions might be too hard to start or impossible to push a normal tunnel hull race boat onto plane.

T2x
04-27-2006, 07:36 AM
There are no non-racing versions of the T-IIX. A press release about factory team motors built before the customer versions says they could make over 200 hp. Later dyno testing of customer motors showed consistant power in the 190 range.

The over 200 hp versions might be too hard to start or impossible to push a normal tunnel hull race boat onto plane.

There were any number of variants........with top end differences on same hull/same day tests..as much as 5+ mph,500+ RPM..and significant acceleration differences...so simple HP comparisons are not easy to make.
But certainly there was a 20 hp spread from standard to best case. This does not account for short life "burst" motors, which probably pulled significantly more power although for a very limited event (I had first hand experience with one of those at 8600 RPM).

T2x